Monday, October 3, 2016

Argan Oil Shampoo from Majestic Pure Offers Vitamin Enriched Gentle Hair Restoration Formula for Daily Use, Sulfate Free, Moroccan Oil & Potent Natural Ingredients, for Men and Women 16 fl. oz
Click on the picture to purchase from Amazon


Majestic Pure argan oil shampoo ingredients include argan oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, camellia seed oil, botanical keratin, almond oil, and coconut oil. This has a decent smell and restores your hair for all hair types. This not only restores hair, but also soothes dry and irritated scalp. This is great to use since it doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it. This is actually my second argan oil shampoo I have ever tried and although I do like this one it doesn't seem to make my hair as smooth to brush through like the other one I had.

Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment