Thursday, September 22, 2016

Baby Girl Bandana Bib by Bambinio - Set of 4 High Absorption Bandana Drool Bibs for Girls - Adjustable Size Baby Dribble Bibs - Nickel-Free Snap Closure - Best Newborn Baby Girl Gift
Click on the picture to purchase these from Amazon

I ordered these baby girl bandana bibs for my niece who is expecting her first baby in a couple of weeks. I wish they had these when my kids were little they are absolutely adorable. These come in a set of 4. The cotton layer is has a high absorbency capacity that soaks up a huge amount of drool and spit-up. The polyester fleece stops the moisture from reaching to the baby's clothes and even dries up quickly. These bibs have adjustable closures that can fit from 0-24 months as she grows. If you're worried about allergic reaction to the snap closures, stop worrying because they are nickel-free. I love how soft these feel not scratchy like some of the bibs I had for my kids when they were babies. They are soft on both sides, but extremely softer on the backside with the fleece feeling. I placed one of the bibs on my daughter's baby doll to give you an idea of how they look on since I am giving these to my niece and don't have a baby here.



Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment