Thursday, September 15, 2016

Gummy Bear Candy Mold - 68 HIGHLY DETAILED Cavities - Bonus Dropper & Recipe Card - Food Grade, 100% BPA Free & FDA Approved Silicone - Perfect For Chocolate, Jelly, Ice Cubes Too
Click on the picture to purchase this from Amazon

When I saw this I absolutely wanted it since I love gummy bears and the fact that this is also purple my second favorite color. This silicone mold holds 68 bears and comes with a dropper and even a recipe card. The bears are very detailed with arms, paws, and a snout unlike your average gummy bears you buy in stores. The mold has a hanging hole if you would like to hang it up in your kitchen and also has non-slip grip on the sides to make it easier to hold to place in the fridge or freezer without spilling them. I did gummy bears with this and the dropper worked great filling the bear molds up and was easy to clean as well. The gummy bears popped out easily from the mold better than I expected honestly. The mold itself is very easy to clean and can even be placed in the dishwasher. There is all sorts of ideas you can do with this bear mold besides gummy bears, you could make chocolate, ice, or anything else you could think of. Each of the bears measure 0.7" x 0.43" wide. I can't wait to make little chocolate bears with this too.



Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment