Wednesday, September 7, 2016

VueJoli I Love You To The Moon and Back Necklace with Round Pendant and embossed heart with Jewels
Click on the picture to purchase this necklace from Amazon

This I Love You to the Moon and Back necklace has a round pendant with an embossed heart and jewels all around the heart. The round pendant has "I love you" written inside the heart and the moon has "to the moon and back" written on it. The length of the chain is about average the way I like my necklaces to flow. It has a clasp closure so it's easy to close and open on your own. The pendants are shiny, but the jewels aren't that sparkly. The only thing I was disappointed about this necklace was hoping the round pendant would fit perfect into the moon, but it overlaps it just a tad bit. This necklace comes in a maroon velvet little jewelry bag. 



Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment