Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sulfate Free Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Dandruff, Psoriasis, Eczema, Dry & Itchy Scalp (4oz) Best Ph Balanced Natural Hair Care to Moisturize & Restore Damaged, Dry or Oily Hair & Scalp
To purchase from Amazon click on the picture

I had originally ordered this for my 10 year old son because he gets a lot of dandruff. These are only 4 oz bottles so when you use them you may only want to use a dime size that they suggest. When I tried this out in my hair I didn't use much like I normally do with my regular conditioner and I was very surprised how soft it made my hair and how easy it was to brush through it. This is paraben free, sulfate free, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free. Some of the ingredients include Argan oil, aloe vera, and manuka honey. This shampoo and conditioner set is for all hair types and is for dandruff, psoriasis, damaged, sensitive scalp, brittle, frizzy hair, thinning hair, and chemically treated hair. I'm the type that is picky about the way my shampoo smells, but I really liked this it had a citrus type smell to it.

Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment