Thursday, September 22, 2016

Suffer Asylum - A Horror Story by Jack Carl Stanley
Click on the picture to purchase this book from Amazon

This book got my attention right away and even kept my interest. If you like a good ghost story or mystery book then you will want to read this. A drug addict abusive mother and her two children, a teenage boy and a little girl runaway at night from the cops because she had lost a custody battle with her ex-husband. They find themselves in the woods wondering upon what looks like an abandoned building, but turns out to be Leiden Asylum. They are welcomed in by the doctor, but find themselves trapped inside. Will they escape out alive? To find out grab you a copy of this book and start reading. I finished this book in one day to give you the idea of how well it kept my interest and how short the book is too. This book could be for a young adult to read or anyone that is interested in this type of genre. 


Disclaimer: I received an autograph first edition copy for free in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment