Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Bed Wedge Pillow - 32" x 30" x 7" - Acid Reflux Relief Pillows - SmartSLANT Engineerig - Reduce Heartburn Neck & Back Pain - Adjustable Zipper & Hypoallergenic Original Bamboo Pillowcase
To purchase this pillow from Amazon click on the picture


I ordered this for my husband because from time to time he gets heartburn plus I figured we could share it since I get backaches. When it arrived it was rolled tight in plastic so I would suggest giving it at least 24 hours to fully expand before actually using it. The pictures on this listing are a little different than what you actually receive. I was actually shocked to see how long and wide this is compared to the pictures that are listed. Although, I haven't measured this it doesn't seem as thick as the pictures show in the listing. This takes up more than half of my bed which is a full size. My husband slept on this for a couple of nights and as far as heartburn is concerned he didn't have any those nights, but wasn't suffering from any beforehand either. He did complain about sliding down on it though while sleeping. I tried it out for a couple of nights as well and I noticed I was also sliding down all night long. This would definitely be more for a back sleeper than side sleepers like my husband and I. This is great at night though when I am laying in bed and using my laptop before going to sleep. It also great for my daughter when she's laying on the living room floor to watch tv. The bamboo pillowcase is hypoallergenic and is washable so you can take it off to wash it when needed. I do love that the pillowcase is super soft.




Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment