Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Majestic Pure Roman Chamomile Essential Oil,Therapeutic Grade, 4 Fl. Oz
To purchase this from Amazon click on the picture

This Roman Chamomile essential oil comes in a 4 oz bottle along with a dropper that you can use as a lid too. This is a strong smell for my liking so I will not be using it in my diffuser, but will be used for other uses. This is 100% pure and natural. Although, this can be used to relieve migraines and headaches by placing in the diffuser unfortunately the smell gives me a headache since I have asthma and allergies. This is good for diaper rashes and sunburns when you add it to your creams and lotions. It also can be used to help treat tooth abscesses and tonsillitis by mixing with water and gargling as a mouthwash. 

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment