Sunday, September 11, 2016

Super Wrestling Action Figure Collection (Characters May Vary)
To purchase this from Amazon click on the picture

Although my boys are 10 and 12 I got them this since they both like wrestling and action figures. This comes with four 4.5" tall wrestling figures, 8.5" wrestling ring, and four items for fighting with which are a chair, crutch, a boot which also fits on the figures, and a railing. The wrestlers arms are the only movable parts on their bodies. The chair that comes with this set folds shut. The ring has 3 red ropes across on each side. The wrestlers have one hand that is cupped to where they can hold onto one of the items to pretend fight. Not only do my boys have fun playing with this, but so does my 4 year old daughter. Even though this is an off make of the WWE wrestling characters they almost look like the real ones. 


Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment