Sunday, September 11, 2016

Melatonin 3mg Tablets - Best Sleep Aid For Adults - Deep Sleep Supplement - Sleeping Pills That Work Fast - 100% Pure & Natural - 50 Chewables
Click on the picture to purchase this from Amazon


This 3mg Melatonin tablets come in a bottle of 50 chewables. Suggested dosage is 1 tablet at bedtime chew thoroughly before swallowing. I have trouble falling asleep most nights and even staying asleep sometimes. I've tried melatonin gummies and they are 3mg just like these, but you have to take 2 instead of 1 like these are suggested. To me taking one over two is better and I still was able to fall asleep after taking these just as well as the gummies did. I had no other side effects taking these since they are natural. I woke up feeling like I had a good nights sleep and wasn't tired at all. These are easy to chew the only thing I wish they had was some kind of flavor instead of tasting almost like an aspirin.



Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment