Saturday, July 16, 2016

48 Colored Pencils Set, Wood-Cased, Pre-Sharpened, Assorted Colors, 7"(L)
To purchase these from Amazon click on the picture

I had originally purchased these for my boys to use for school when they start back in August, but their school supply list doesn't call for that many colored pencils, so I have decided to keep them for myself to use in my adult coloring books. These come in a nice round case to hold them in. They are already pre-sharpened so ready to use right away. These are non-toxic and made from wood. There is 48 assorted colors to choose from to use although it seemed like someone of them could look close in color. There was a variety of different blues, greens, reds, and purples along with some other colors too. They color nicely and smooth, The only thing that could make these better is if they came with a sharpener too. 


Disclaimer: I received these at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment