Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Pillow Pets Sweet Scented Pets - Watermelon Ladybug, Watermelon Scented Animal Plush Toy
To purchase this product from Amazon click on the picture

I purchased this for my 4 year old daughter. She was absolutely happy when I received this. It's so soft and only one of the flowers on the pillow smells like watermelon. I was kinda hoping the whole pillow had the scent of watermelon, but it doesn't. It has a cute flower hat with antennas sticking up in the middle of the flower. There's 3 flowers on each side so a total of 6 flowers on the pillow. When  you lay it flat there's a little cloth tag to go over the velcro part so it doesn't stick to anything else while using it as a pillow. This is made of 100% polyester. It opens to a 16" when using as a pillow. The tag on the pet pillow says to place in a white pillow case and tie off the end, then machine wash cold gentle cycle when needing to clean. To dry let it air dry. My daughter loves using this as her pillow at night to sleep on. I am even quite fond of it since it's so soft.






Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment