Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Blackout Curtain 100W x 84L Thermal Insulated with Solid Grommet Top, 1 Panel, Beige, By Topveil

To purchase this product from Amazon click on the picture

I ordered this because we had the long blinds up and my kids kept breaking them so I wanted something that my kids couldn't break and would also keep it dark in our living room. This curtain is made out of 100% polyester. At first when I saw that it was beige I was a little worried it wouldn't be dark enough to keep it dark in my living room, but it actually does to where I even need to keep my light on during the day to see. Since we have a sliding door in our living room it was the perfect place to put and sunlight is always coming in during the day and glaring on my tv where I couldn't see it and this curtain has worked amazingly well. As far as it saying that this curtain also reduces unwanted noise, I haven't noticed since I live in a quiet neighborhood. This curtain is also machine washable and you can tumble dry low. It's made pretty heavy and stitched well together. It also has 16 metal grommets across the top to place on a rod that is not included. I'm so glad I purchased this and I can now watch the tv with no worries or worry about my kids breaking anymore blinds.

Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment