Wednesday, July 27, 2016

USB Wall Charger - 4 USB ports plus Outlet Portable Travel Charger For iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Tab-Black
To purchase this product from Amazon click on the picture

I wanted this for my husband's side of the room since he plugs a lot of USB charging devices at once. This is definitely a space saver since you can plug 4 USB cords at the top and one regular plug in it as well. I love that this will actually charge everything at once while it's all plugged into it. Depending on how your outlet is depends on if this will have the cords hanging from the top or upside down from the bottom. You can have USB charging devices besides your phone, you can have tablets, earbuds, bluetooth speakers, and your USB adult toys too. This can also be plugged into a 6-way as well. One of my best purchases since it can charge so much and takes up little space.



Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment