Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Birthstone Color Pendant Necklace with Two Swarovski Crystals Set in Platinum. Made In USA
Click on the picture to purchase this from Amazon

This necklace is so beautiful that I almost want to keep it for myself although my birthday isn't in June. I got this for my sister since her birthday is in June. This has a 18.5 inch snake chain with a 3 inch extender adjustable to 21.5 inches. I'm not too fond of the chain myself it is thin and I'm not into the snake chain. It has the round cut swarovski crystal stone showing the beautiful color and sparkle of birthstone June. At the top it has a marquis cut crystal. The chain is a little long so if you like your necklaces on the short side you may want to change the chain for it. This comes in a nice box that magnetically closes shut. Although this necklace looks nicely made on the front side, from the back it looks cheaply made that is my only dislike about it. 


Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment