Friday, July 29, 2016

Eparon® 40-piece Gel Pen Set
Click on the picture to purchase from Amazon

This 40 gel pen set comes with 4 standard, 6 neon, 5 mixed pastel, 5 solid pastel, 10 glitter, and 10 metallic. These are acid-free and non-toxic. They are great for adult coloring books or any other project you may have. They come in a variety of vibrant colors. I did have a problem while I was using these to color in my adult coloring book with them wanting to skip a little or I had to hold them a certain way to get them to color. Once they would work they do color smoothly. The package they come in isn't reusable so you will need something to store them in once you open them. All in all these are a nice set of gel pens and give a nice pop to my adult coloring book pages.


Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment