Friday, July 15, 2016

Hummingbird Wind Chimes Outdoor Decor Unique Bird Windchime For Garden Patio Indoor Balcony (Hummingbird)
To purchase this from Amazon click on the picture

I got this hummingbird wind chime because not only is it pretty, but my Grandmother who passed away loved hummingbirds so I wanted something to remind me of her. When I took this out of the box the strings were kinda tangled so I handed it over to my husband to try to untangle them in the process he accidentally pulled one of the strings out. I'm hoping he will be able to get it tied back on. There's one big hummingbird at the top and then 5 little ones that hang from the cross in the middle. Each hummingbird is made of acrylic with the colors of yellow, green, and what either looks pink or red not 100% sure. This is so pretty and special to me that I don't even know if I want to take the chance of placing it outside with the way the wind sometimes gets here in Oklahoma. It's easy to hang and can be hung just about anywhere too. Nice relaxing sound when they chime. The only complaint I have about this is maybe they could have used better strings to where one of my hummingbirds wouldn't have came out when untangling the strings.


Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment