Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Watercolor Pencils 48-colored Water-soluble (Wooden, Pre-sharpened, Set of 48)
To purchase this product click on the picture

This is my first set of watercolor pencils I have ever used or owned. This is a set of 48 that comes in a nice round case to keep them stored in. They come already sharpened so can be used right away. There is a variety of different colors of greens, browns, blues, reds, and purples along with others. These can be used as regular colored pencils or can have the watercolor look by either using a paintbrush to apply water or use dampened paper. Unfortunately I didn't have a paintbrush small enough to use at the moment so I just stuck my finger in some water and rubbed it on the paper to try it out. They color smoothly on paper and my husband even used them to color in an adult coloring book. These are hexagonal shaped so easier to hold onto and don't have to worry about them rolling away. 


Disclaimer: I received these at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment