Friday, July 8, 2016

Pisen LE001+ Wireless Bluetooth Headphone with Stereo Earpiece, Noise Cancelling Earbuds, Earphone Mic,and Lightweight for iPhone Samsung LG Sony and More
To purchase this product click on the picture

I purchased this for my husband because his last one needed replaced. I know most people use theirs for hands-free talking on the phone, but he uses his mainly to listen to music. He would complain that his old one never lasted long on battery life. He took this to work and said it last for about 6 hours while listening to Pandora radio on it and even talked on it within those 6 hours. It takes about 2 hours to fully charge. This is easy to pair to your device and has clear sound. It also comes with the USB charging cable. My husband really likes this his only complaint was the ear piece was a little too big fitting inside his ear.

Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment