Monday, July 11, 2016

Gel Ink Colored Pens set of 72 Assorted Colors Medium Point

To purchase this product from Amazon click on picture

I ordered these 72 assorted gel pens to be able to use in my adult coloring books. There is 16 glitter, 15 metallic, 5 classic, 12 pastel, 12 neon, and 12 fluorescent. They are acid-free and non-toxic. They come in a big container as you can see in the picture above and 6 individual pen holders that hold 12 pens in each. 

I absolutely love how these gel pens look! Some of them I had problems getting them to work, but normally if I just doodled on my hand it would get them working. I love that they have assorted colors and different types. These look amazing on black paper.


Disclaimer: I received these at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment