Monday, August 1, 2016

[275 Pieces] LEGO Compatible Building Brick Toys by Brickyard - Bulk Block Set with 39 Roof Pieces, Free Brick Separator, and Reusable Storage Box with Handle
Click on picture to purchase this product on Amazon

I got this for my kids because you can never have enough legos to play with and build. This set is a 275 piece although I counted mine and got a little over. It comes with a brick separator and in a reusable storage box that has a handle for easy carrying. This set has 8 different colors and 39 roof pieces. On the sides of the box it shows each piece and how many are of those pieces. These are compatible with name brand Lego and Mega Blocks. They also work well on the Brickyard base plate that I got my kids. These seem to be better than some off brand lego blocks you can get for your kids. They actually are the same size as Lego brand and connect just as well. My kids have a blast building with these and they actually put them away when done since they come in a reusable box. 




Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment