Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Dual End Brush And Fine Tip Marker Set of 12 Colors for Art Drawing Adult Coloring Books Sketching illustrating journaling Writing
To purchase this product from Amazon click on the picture

This is a 12 set of dual ended markers that include the colors black, brown, yellow, red, pink, gray,  dark and light blue, orange, dark and light green, a darker pink. The brush tip are best used for coloring and I absolutely love the way you can just lightly touch the paper and it colors perfectly. In my opinion the fine tip is perfect for either writing or getting in areas where it's really tight to color. These are water based. They are completely safe for kids to use non-toxic, odorless unlike how some markers have a smell to them, unscented and acid-free. The colors are really pretty and vibrant when I used them to color in my adult coloring book. The only thing I found to a disadvantage to me was since they are double ended I had nowhere to put the cap when I was using one end, I mean the cap kinda connects into the other one, but not as great as it would if you was putting it on the end of a regular marker. I really love these and think they have actually became my favorite set of markers. 



Disclaimer: I received these at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment