Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Beard and Hair Growth Supplement For Men - Advanced Facial Hair Multivitamin for Thicker, Fuller, Healthier Hair & Nails - Proprietary Formula Essential to Follicle Nutrients
Click on the picture to purchase this product from Amazon


I got this for my husband to try so he could be able to get a fuller and longer goatee. It says it's suppose to help reduce itchiness and redness, but my husband said he hasn't noticed the itching stopping. There are no negative side effects to taking this. Suggested dosage is to take 1 once a day preferably with a meal. My husband takes these without a meal and doesn't make him sick to his stomach or anything. They do have an awful smell and my husband says they taste just as bad as they smell. He hasn't noticed much of a growth since he has been taking these, but hopefully he will once the bottle is all gone, You get 60 capsules in this bottle. So, that gives you about two months supply.


Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment