Sunday, August 7, 2016

Fully Opertional Toy Kitchen Playset Battery Operated Doll Kitchen Toy
Click on the picture above to purchase this from Amazon

My 4 year old daughter got a big doll house for her birthday this year which hasn't been placed together yet, but I figured this would be perfect for it. This is a pink and white kitchen playset that is perfect for 12" dolls. All the cabinets, stove, and drawer below the stove open. The stove makes a noise and lights up when you push the third button on it. The racks in the stove are removable. This kitchen set comes with plates, cups, pots, and a few other items. Above the sink there is 3 hooks that you can hang the knife, pan, and ladle that come with it. This kitchen already comes with batteries so fully functional as soon as you take it out of the box. Since this comes with small pieces this is definitely for a child that is over the age of 3 year old. Although, this isn't the exact same one that they show on the pictures and listed on the Amazon link I am pleased with this one that I did receive and my daughter absolutely loves it. They do have 5 different ones on the back of the box so they may just send them out randomly. 




Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment