Monday, August 8, 2016

Tolerance Level Funny Glass Coffee Mug
To purchase this on Amazon click on the picture

As soon as I saw this glass mug I had to get it for my husband. Although, he only drinks coffee in the winter months, I did pour some of my tea in this glass to try it out. If you do use this for cold liquids it did seem to make my tea colder than it does in my regular cup. This says it's dishwasher safe, but I prefer to wash it by hand because I know how glasses are when they have written and designs on them they can tend to fade in the dishwasher. The height of this glass is 3.75" so that gives you around about how much you can hold in the glass. I poured my tea from the glass into my regular cup which is higher than this and it went a little over half of my cup. My husband will definitely enjoy his coffee in this when he does go to use it.

Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment