Monday, August 1, 2016

[Improved Design] LEGO Compatible Brick Building Baseplate by Brickyard, Large Sand 10" x 10" Plastic Base Plate Perfect for Activity Table or Displaying Construction Toy Bricks (Sand)
To purchase this from Amazon click on the picture

I got this for my kids since they love to build with their Legos and it would give them something to let them stand up on. This is a 10" x 10" plastic hard base plate that you can place on an activity table or just use it to display your child's building art on. This one is a sand color, but you can also get it in other colors too. This is compatible with name brand Lego and Mega Block the smaller blocks. My kids also have the Brickyard blocks to be able to use on this as well. You can connect legos to the bottom of the plate as well so if you have two of these or another base plate you could connect them. My kids absolutely have a fun time spending hours building on this.

Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment