Thursday, August 25, 2016

Clementine Racerback Tank Tops For Women
To purchase this from Amazon click on the picture

This racerback tank top is super thin and very comfortable. I got a size X-Large and it fits perfectly it is actually made bigger than most X-Large. You have many options of colors to choose from I ordered mine in Tahiti Blue. I absolutely love the color blue and this is a pretty color top. Since it's a thin shirt you may want to wear a light color bra when wearing it out. The materials it's made out of is 50% polyester, 25% combed ringspun cotton, and 25% rayon jersey. When washing they recommend to wash in cold water and to tumble dry low or even hang dry. This is so soft and since it's thin it's very breathable and feels great during those really hot days. It is also a little long for it to be a tank top, but not too much of a bother to me. 


Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment