Thursday, August 25, 2016

Magnetic Blocks 71 pcs 3D Building tiles Construction Playboards - Creativity beyond Imagination with advance Unique and interesting shapes for hours of fun for your growing child
Click on the picture to purchase this from Amazon

This 71 piece magnetic block set comes with 12 triangles, 24 squares, 8 isosceles triangles, 2 hexagons, 2 wheels, 8 pieces to the ferris wheel bracket, 15 cards, sticker sheet and a book that gives you ideas on how to build things. The ferris wheel takes 3 AA batteries that are not included. These are colorful and bright. They are very durable and stick perfectly together. They even stick to the fridge so you could use them to stick your child's artwork on the fridge or even have your child put a cute design on the fridge with them. These are great for any age, all three of my kids love building with these for hours and they are 12, 10, and 4 years old. Even my husband and I had fun building with them. They are great for little ones to learn their shapes and colors and to use their imaginations to build anything they desire. My kids and I love these so much I plan to purchase more like these.


Disclaimer: I received these at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment