Thursday, August 25, 2016

Electric Pet Nail Grinder by Hertzko - For Gentle and Painless Paws Grooming, Trimming, Shaping, and Smoothing for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits and Birds - Portable & Rechargeable, Includes USB Wire
Click on the picture above to purchase this from Amazon

I ordered this because I figured it would be a lot easier using this on my dog then trying to clip her nails with dog nail clippers. Unfortunately, my dog didn't even want me to hold her paw so I didn't get to try this on her yet. I did get to use it on my older cat though and he didn't seem to mind it at all once he checked it out to see what I was doing. This pet nail grinder can be used on dogs, cats, rabbits, and birds. There is 3 different openings to use the grinder: a small one for using on smaller pets, then there's a bigger opening, then you can take the top off and can get use to the whole grinder. This comes with an USB cable to be able to charge when the battery is low or dead. It's not very loud so won't scare your pets and has a vibration. This is a lot better than using nail clippers because you don't have to worry about clipping them too short. It's super easy to use and hold when doing your pet's nails. When not in use it has a cap that goes right on top of the grinder and snaps on. I like the color since it's purple and matches the pet brush I have for my pets. I'm glad I got this so I don't have to worry about my cats scratching my kids or myself. I'm hoping my dog will warm up to it eventually.



Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion. #TouchOfClassReviews #GotADiscount

No comments:

Post a Comment