Friday, August 26, 2016

GG Beauty 24 Colors Temporary Hair Chalk Set - Non-Toxic Rainbow Colored Dye Pastel Kit (24 Color)
Click on the picture to purchase from Amazon

This is a 24 colors hair chalk set. This is a great way to put some awesome fun vibrant colors in your hair without it being permanent. This is non-toxic and safe to use even in kids hair. I have never used anything like this before so I actually wasn't sure on how to really get it to stick so I looked up some YouTube videos to see how it's done. It's fairly really simple, but will not work on dry hair. I recommend using a spray bottle preferably over a cup of water so you don't have to worry about it spilling and you can just spray the hair and the piece of chalk as well. It works better when you get the chalk wet as well as the hair too. When I received mine in the mail my purple was broke into 3 pieces, but it's no big deal you can still use it. If you have blonde hair this will show up way better than it does in dark hair. They do suggest you wearing gloves, but they are not needed if you don't mind getting some chalk on your hands and it washes off easily. I even took wipes to my hands and it came off with just that. After rubbing this into your hair and then letting it dry, you just take a hair straightener or curling iron to seal in the color better. Since this was my first time ever using these and trying it out on my daughter's hair I'm not 100% sure I did it right because it was out of my daughter's hair the next she woke up out of bed. I did pink and purple in her hair and even with her hair being light some the pink was hard to see in hair. I provided pictures of what the purple looks like in her hair when it's still wet and once it dried. I can't wait to try this in my darker hair to see how it turns out.



Disclaimer: I received this at a discounted price in return for my unbiased, honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment